Last updated: October 9, 2017
The following Grape Intentions Referral Program Terms and Conditions ("Referral Terms and Conditions") govern your participation in the Grape Intentions Referral Program ("Referral Program"). By choosing to participate in the Referral Program, you agree to these Referral Terms and Conditions.
All other aspects of your relationship with Grape Intentions are governed by the Grape Intentions Terms and Conditions and any additional terms that Grape Intentions may specify.
- Grape Intentions ("we" or "us") may provide the opportunity for you to invite your friends and/or family members (each, an "Invitee") to join Grape Intentions. Participation in the Referral Program is voluntary and is not a condition of using other services provided by Grape Intentions.
- The Referral Program may provide you with the opportunity to earn rewards credits ("Rewards Credits") when you refer an eligible Invitee to Grape Intentions through the Referral Program. The Rewards Credits can only be used towards future scheduled delivery for your wine club subscription. Additional information about the Rewards Credits is found below.
In order to participate in the Referral Program as a referrer (the person who sends the invite) or to earn any Rewards Credits, you must have and maintain an active Grape Intentions account in good standing. In addition, you must be at least 21 years of age and a legal resident of the United States. Grape Intentions reserves the right to terminate and disqualify you at any time from participating in the Referral Program.
- Currently active Grape Intentions Subscription members are eligible to earn Rewards Credits and may view their Rewards Credits history in the Tell A Friend section located in the My Account area of the site. You may only receive a Rewards Credit if:
- Your Invitee clicks on your Referral Program invitation link and/or uses your invitation code;
- Has not previously subscribed to Grape Intentions; and
- Subsequently participates in a Wine Subscription program as described in connection with the respective Rewards Credits.
- We will notify you via email if you have earned a Rewards Credit. The amount of Rewards Credits that you may receive and the time period in which you may earn Rewards Credits are subject to the limitations described below.
- Rewards Credits expire upon the cancellation of your Grape Intentions account and are nontransferable. If you have unused Rewards Credits when you cancel your account, Grape Intentions will not restore any such credits if you later re-enroll in a Grape Intentions service.
- Rewards Credits are not valid for cash or cash equivalent, for purchase of wine through the Grape Intentions online shop, Grape Intentions Gift Subscriptions, or previously paid subscription fees.
- Rewards Credits are automatically applied to your next scheduled delivery. If the Rewards Credit amount exceeds your subscription fee, the remaining balance will be applied to the following delivery. Credit will not be applied to shipping charges. See Restrictions, below, for additional information.
Referral Program Invitations
- The following activities are expressly prohibited for Referral Program participants.
- Sending spam, bulk distribution of invitations, distribution to strangers, or any other promotion of your Referral Program invitations that would constitute or appear to constitute unsolicited commercial e-mail or spam under any applicable law or regulation.
- Committing fraud, attempted fraud, or abuse of the Referral Program or Referral Terms and Conditions.
- Selling, trading, bartering, or providing anything of value to your Invitee beyond the Referral Program invitation, or otherwise using your Referral Program Invitations or Rewards Credits for promotional purposes.
- Sending more than one Referral Program invitation to the same individual or household.
- Engaging in any of these activities is grounds for immediate termination and disqualification from the Referral Program, and may lead to the forfeiture of existing Referral Program invitations and accrued, but not yet used, Rewards Credits.
Modification, Suspension, and Termination of the Referral Program
Grape Intentions reserves the right at any time to modify, suspend, or discontinue the Referral Program in part or in its entirety. We will notify you by email in the event that we modify, suspend, or discontinue the Referral Program. Grape Intentions is not liable to you in the event of any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the Referral Program. Grape Intentions reserves the right to amend, modify or waive these Referral Program Terms and Conditions at any time in its sole discretion.